Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
M

mnalpha

Talked to KP at UND and he said they are reviewing GJs visit to UND. I for one do not want to be associated with those scum bags. Please email UND and let them know how being associated with GJ hurts us all. In addition I would like to start a rally/picket at UND on the same day that GJ "might" be on campus. I Will organise this, if you are behind it please PM me...

i would love to see photo's of the rally if any will post them.

I doubt it will do any good, but maybe. UND has to fill seats, and having an "airline" partnership will give the incoming freshmen a roadmap to success. They, and their parents, won't have any clue about the type of outfit they are.

UND '95

JetPilot_Mike said:
They, and their parents, won't have any clue about the type of outfit they are.

UND '95

That's the whole point of picketing! To inform and educate people. MNALPHA, I think that is an excellent idea. Let us know how it goes.

RSRVWINDSURFR said:
That's the whole point of picketing! To inform and educate people. MNALPHA, I think that is an excellent idea. Let us know how it goes.
Still, It would do no good. Mom, Dad and Son/Daughter will have no idea. Save yourself the time and energy, stay home and get ready for your next trip.
You guys waste so much time bitching about GJ, when since the whole idea of the airline has spawned, ALPA and line pilots have done NOTHING to stop them or slow them down.
Get over it! It's a shatty thing TSA has created, but like Freedumb, it's here t stay.

rtmcfi said:
I love this quote! Here a line pilot is doing something, and this is your response? Priceless!
What, bitching on FI.com saying that he's going to ralley the troops and go picket infront of UND? Come on, get real. Those glassy eyed kids will go to places at UND to get into the right seat of a CRJ as fast as possible, no matter which airline it is.

First educate them on pay, and not accepting jobs for BS pay.
Then try to educate them alter ego airlines.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back