• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sincere Thanks, ASA.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i was going to go but i thought they were just going to serve the leftover mini-meal snack boxes from the CPO. limit 1 per employee with $1.00 deposit.

I served under BH and his henchmen, they toss you a burger and jam PBS or something equally distasteful in your starfish. Jeez, you are bought and paid for with a meal? I hope we never merge lists with simpletons like you on it, we got enough peabrains already. Enjoy the treat, don't forget to vote yes on PBS!
PBR

Oops! That's right. They can't just force something on us. We have a choice unlike you guys.

Are you worried that once we get our costs in line that they will merge the lists? What are you afraid of? Likely that you guys will get the same system out guys have worked on for almost a year. Don't worry, it should help your QOL some too.

I bet you serviced BH under him and his henchmen. Did you give it up one time and never called you back again? I am being sarcastic here but that is about how you sound, a jilted lover. Lighten up Francis. BH isn't the hatchet man here. That title goes to VP of Ops and CP. Those guys have come back into line some since BH got here but I'll never trust either of them further than I could punt them.

Thank Jim Reid next time you see him, he stayed up from 1pm to 7am cooking all that meat. Nobody beats Jim's meat!

I thought it was classy for them to do the food- could just ram PBS without it. I can't understand being so jaded you can't enjoy a free meal, and still vote how you feel in regard to the issue. It's a job, not a hostage crisis- if you're so bitter, perhaps it's time to leave- no one is stopping you..................

Good job on the cookout ASA, and thanks for the free grub.........

I served under BH and his henchmen, they toss you a burger and jam PBS or something equally distasteful in your starfish. Jeez, you are bought and paid for with a meal? I hope we never merge lists with simpletons like you on it, we got enough peabrains already. Enjoy the treat, don't forget to vote yes on PBS!
PBR

Why are you so concerned about ASA and PBS? Did you vote for ALPA at Skywest?

When they give ya'll some stale cookies this Christmas, you'll be the happiest pilot group around. At least they kissed you before they *****d you. That place is like any other regional, its a dump.

Latest resources

Back