• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Simuflite Right Seat Program

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I used to do it way back when at FSI. I only had about 900 hrs. and clients wanted to use me for contract work all the time but couldn't. Most insurance companies wanted at least 1500 tt even though I had lots of right seat sim time and this is back in 2000 when there was a pilot shortage.

hopefully this wont evolve into 600 hour instructors at simuflight. I go there because lots of instructors have flown the plane, for yeeeaarrrrss. There's value in that.

I would agree with the above posts that this is great opportunity for you.

However, if you only have 650TT it will be hard to get a solid, full-time jet job out of this. Nothing personal, just an insurance thing. I would recommend doing this program if you can also flight instruct to build your flight time.

Good luck.

i was in the program about 4 years ago, i gained valuable insight into a two crew environment as well as turbojet systems. it may or may not get you a job, but it definetely help me when i got to my first job.

senor skydonkey

The first problem is that we don't pay the right seaters. If you can get over that, you will meet a bunch of people in the business. They will want to hire you but can't due to insurance. Sometimes they figure ways around that. You will get some free training and get some valuable experience. I say it would be a good deal but won't put money in your wallet, not at first.
Good Luck
FD

Latest resources

Back