Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SoundBarViolatr said:
Buffalo Wild Wings.

WOW! And I thought I had low standards! ;)

Cozymel's? Garcia's in FTW is awsome as are a 100 other places. Gotta be resourceful or you end up eating at chains. :D TC

If you make it to the stockyards, the world famous Joe T. Garcias is worth a visit. Jus make sure you bring cash or check...no plastic accepted.

FL350 said:
If you make it to the stockyards, the world famous Joe T. Garcias is worth a visit. Jus make sure you bring cash or check...no plastic accepted.

I second this!!!!! It's a little off the beaten path but worth it!

DFW is a mecca for hot ladies. Shine up your wedding ring and hold on to your bar stool - those gals are aggresive!!

Baja.

fatburger said:
Cool River in Las Colinas (sp.) is awesome.........I also recommend Esparza's in Grapevine (killer tex mex). We stay at the Embassy Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine.

-fatburger-
Esparza's, good grub and margarita's. (Limited to two if not eating.);)
Bass Pro, food and micro brew!

Going2Baja said:
DFW is a mecca for hot ladies. Shine up your wedding ring and hold on to your bar stool - those gals are aggresive!!

Baja.
I speak ye language! Not an ugly woman in that town. Those purdy Texas lady folk will make a good dog break its leash.

Lot's of Credit Card Millionaires in Dallas, so be careful. Nice new BMW, latest Paris fashions, iced out, newest cell phone/PDA/Blackberry, and a 300-SQFT apt on which they can barely make the monthly rent on time.

Going2Baja said:

Baja.

Why do you think the term "God Bless Texas" came about? :D

The oldest steak house in the Stock Yards...and in my humble opinion for the money, EXCELLENT, is the Lonesome Dove. They do a cowboy cut ribeye that will just about give you brain damage when your tongue hits the top of your mouth trying to get to the meat! A close second, better drinks and scenery is the H3 steakhouse a block away. A couple of the mexican food joints in the area do a queso flameado (yes flaming cheese) actually served on fire, great appetizer...mmmm food.

Dont do adult establishments in the Arlington area, make the trek to Dallas. I would suggest the Penthouse Club (I hear....) its ok .

Otter said:
I would suggest the Penthouse Club (I hear....) its ok .
That's funny, when you and I walked in there they knew you by name and they started kicking guys out of the VIP area because they were in 'your seats.' hmmmmmmm What was that all about?

Latest resources

Back