Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dueguard1

ROTT MAN 4 LIFE!!!
Anyone know who does sim prep for Eagle Interviews in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Hp

dueguard1 said:
Anyone know who does sim prep for Eagle Interviews in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

I don't know if they still use the 707 but if they do you might try Higher Power (http://www.jetcrew.com/) in Dallas. I flew with one of their instructors who said they offered a sim prep in the 707 that Eagle was using.

The great majority of applicants that interview at Eagle do so without a sim prep. If you can fly instruments well, flying whatever sim they put you in shouldn't be too much trouble.

good luck!

I am not sure what sim we are using anymore, but it isn't the 707. They were using the F100 for a little while and then the 737-800 and the last few applicants mentioned using the saab. Look on Aviationinterviews.com and see what the most recent applicants have to say, most of the time they post what sim was being used. If you really want to know just call the recruiting department and ask, they won't mind. Like the previous poster mentioned, I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it, especially if you are instrument current. Good luck.

tk

ASH said:
It can be assumed from your post that you have pulse.....your in.

Not true at all of course. You still must pass all phases of the interview process. Like most regionals, Eagle is not hurting for applicants.

BTW, it's "you're," a contraction of "you are."

ASH said:
It can be assumed from your post that you have pulse.....your in.

Tell that to the other 8 guys that got sent home from the 12 initially.

Fly the 737 on MS Flight Sim a little bit to get used to the sky pointer, and don't sweat it beyond that. They will assume that you've never flown a full motion sim before, and that you've never flown that airplane before. They will tell you what power settings to use, what pitch attitudes to use, and what call outs to make. Hell you don't even have to remember the power settings, just make the callout and he will set the power for you. You just remember the call outs and pitch attitudes.

They'll even let you use the flight director after awhile, you don't even have to set it up. It's not a hard sim ride.

Latest resources

Back