• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Signature Flight Support F$$K YOU!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We generaly aviod Signature. But in BOS, SFO and the previously mentioned, you have no choice. I can't stand most of them but I have been to a few lately that weren't so bad-PSP SAT IAD to name a few. LAS has gotten much better price wise as well.

BTW this is off the Signature bashing subject but since we are talking about FBO's..... LANDMARK (the old Jim's Air) in San Diego FINALLY GOT A CREW CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god!!! Now they need to fix up that place and make it a real structure instead of a structure inside of a hangar.

BTW this is off the Signature bashing subject but since we are talking about FBO's..... LANDMARK (the old Jim's Air) in San Diego FINALLY GOT A CREW CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god!!! Now they need to fix up that place and make it a real structure instead of a structure inside of a hangar.

They tried. Did you ever see the foundation that is now a parking lot? Their effort to build a first-rate facility in advance of the Super Bowl a few years back was blocked, obstructed, and delayed by every whack-job environmentalist and looney-tune politician in San Diego. It was so bad, they just gave up.

BOS had a minimum uplift of 1000 gallons @ $6.75 or pay a $1000 ramp fee for a DA-50 last week. And that's for a Signature base customer...
Wow. That's gotta be an all time record. Unreal. Makes the $700 at MMU look cheap. I mean I know we're flying expensive stuff, but does anyone else think that's just abusive for the sake of being abusive? I have no problem paying $300 to $500 for my 605 but yikes.

Nobody a Gold or Silver member at BBA ? That is another way to grab you ankles and wait for it coming.
Luton has the rudest staff on any side of the Atlantic. Seldom do I see the word customer service have such a "0" meaning when rolling into a FBO.
And Signature Nice (LFMN) is a show. All employees there left, to go to the competing FBO's in the terminal. Sure makes you warm and fuzzy when you see all those familiar faces somewhere else.

Just when I thought Signature was, generally speaking, starting to improve on customer service nationwide who do they hire as their CEO? A former airline hack who wouldn't know "customer service" if it smacked him upside his head. Yes, I'm speaking of none other than our former "leader" :eek:, S. Michael Sheeringa. In addition to upping min fuel requirements system wide, he promptly instituted policies that assured employee morale and attitudes would go right into the crapper. In this regard, he is a success. What an idiot.

Unfortunately, I no longer have much choice in where and when I buy fuel. But I have a LOT of friends who do. To everyone with a choice: Avoid Signature. I would say almost at any cost. If there are competing FBO's on the field, you're guaranteed much better service from the competition. After all, we're all primarily customer service providers. You'll get a better "team" effort anywhere else.

Luton has the rudest staff on any side of the Atlantic. Seldom do I see the word customer service have such a "0" meaning when rolling into a FBO.

Did you try Harrods at Luton? Been going there over the last year, and generally no complaints aside when they're busy, and even then, they're expeditious, and seem like very nice and helpful bunch...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back