• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Signature FBO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think it's ironic that the poshest FBO in DAB Yelvington has the cheapest gas prices most of the time.

For all the pilots that think Signature is "top notch" or "you get what you pay for", it is really obvious you have never reached in your wallet to pay one of those bills. For instance, I flew in for an overnight at Signature in Morristown, NJ. Received a bill for $3.55 per gal for fuel, $30 handling fee, $10 overnight charge, and a $45 landing fee. All of this "top notch" service for a baron. I didn't get a red carpet, get whisked away in a brand new van, and the popcorn maker was broken that day. I even had to unload my own baggage. Where's the "top notch" or "premium" service in this?

It's not about whether you can afford it or not. It's the reality of getting gouged "because they can".

The company I work for won't allow us to use SFS. Next time you sign for fuel read what you are signing. Some of them attach a hold harmless agreement so when you sign, you are signing away the liability if, say, they snapped your nose gear with their tug.

I avoid Signature as often as I am able. I've been to the signatures at AUS and ALB and both their service was horrible and their prices are outrageous. Incidently they charged me all kinds of fees for their "service" even though I bought fuel (30+ gals in a 172). Yeah I know, BFD 30 gallons. Signature hasn't learned that guys flying in in 172s some times end up flying G5s.

Latest resources

Back