Sign the Petition It may just help save your healthcare

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

clickclickboom

Jetblue is leading the way for how to gut employee healthcare.

The highlights are contained within but let me just give you a tidbit:

2012 family deductible $800 2013 $2600 Max out of pocket $7000 coinsurance 20%

ER copay gone!! Timmy breaks his arm and you go to ER you pay 100% of cost until you hit the deductible plus 20% of the bill

Instead of a $150 copay you get a bill for $300, $4000, maybe $8000 dollars

No carry forward for existing condition

Dec 31st you smack your head and need surgery meet deductible and max out of pocket $9600 New years day they do another surgery new ded and out of pocket applies $9600

Plus over $4000 a year just to be in the plan !!

You dont have to work here sign it !!!

Oh yeah Cobra? with a family and dental coverage $2800 a month !!!

you wont even be able to afford a bankruptcy attorney !!!

And dont forget while you are legally liable for your bill the illegal right next to you will walk out with the same healthcare at no cost.

www.lifesnotbetterinblue.com

Seems in line with most regular companies. You can thank the Democrats for requiring hospitals to treat people who are unwilling to get off their a$$ and work and buy their own insurance.

Jetblue Airways Press Release

NEW YORK, Aug. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ --

JetBlue Airways Corp. (Nasdaq: JBLU) today issued the following statement from President and CEO Dave Barger reacting to the unionization vote among JetBlue's 2,100 pilots, in which the majority of JetBlue Pilots voted to retain their direct relationship with the company:

"I would like to thank all JetBlue pilots for their thoughtful consideration of the issues in this campaign, and for electing to retain and expand their direct relationship with the company. Now that the election is concluded, I look forward to getting back to the business of truly reinventing the traditional airline management-labor relationship, as only JetBlue can."

JetBlue is the only major U.S.-based airline that is completely union-free.

http://investor.jetblue.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=131045&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1597203&highlight=
Hint: by "truly reinventing" the CEO meant taking away pay and benefits from labor and watching his estate grow.

But I sincerely wish you good luck with getting your medical back. I hope you succeed here where your unionization effort failed. It's not right that the medical issue has to weigh so heavily on the American worker.

Last edited:
Seems in line with most regular companies. You can thank the Democrats for requiring hospitals to treat people who are unwilling to get off their a$$ and work and buy their own insurance.

I really hope you are kidding.

You do realize after a hypothetical Romney win and the repeal of Obamacare this is his plan right?

Jetblue is leading the way for how to gut employee healthcare.

The highlights are contained within but let me just give you a tidbit:

2012 family deductible $800 2013 $2600 Max out of pocket $7000 coinsurance 20%

ER copay gone!! Timmy breaks his arm and you go to ER you pay 100% of cost until you hit the deductible plus 20% of the bill

Instead of a $150 copay you get a bill for $300, $4000, maybe $8000 dollars

No carry forward for existing condition

Dec 31st you smack your head and need surgery meet deductible and max out of pocket $9600 New years day they do another surgery new ded and out of pocket applies $9600

Plus over $4000 a year just to be in the plan !!

You dont have to work here sign it !!!

Oh yeah Cobra? with a family and dental coverage $2800 a month !!!

you wont even be able to afford a bankruptcy attorney !!!

And dont forget while you are legally liable for your bill the illegal right next to you will walk out with the same healthcare at no cost.

www.lifesnotbetterinblue.com

Agreed-vote Romney or else.

I really hope you are kidding.

You do realize after a hypothetical Romney win and the repeal of Obamacare this is his plan right?

You do realize that if Obama wins and he goes after businesses, discretionary flying and ensuing profits will decline, right? You do realize your shareholders (banks, mutual funds, hedge funds) will demand that costs be kept in check if profits decline, right?

I think the credit you offer is misplaced. You should look up the history of the EMTALA. It was part of COBRA signed in 1986. It's the law that requires the uninsured to be treated in emergency rooms. Not sure if you are going to be more surprised at who signed it (Reagan) cosponsored the bill (Dole) or who wrote it (Durenberger). I don't recall any of them being called a Democrat. Durenberger, today maybe, but Reagan and Dole? Nah.
Regards.

Last edited:
Where is the disdain for Congress? Do they not write the laws and pass the budgets?

The "you're either with us or against us" mentality is getting old. Turn off Hannity and Meadows, and do a little critical thinking about how the government actually runs (or not, as of late).

Blaming the President for all perceived ills (to me) is simply myopic and shows a lack of willingness to place the blame where it truly belongs.

Respectfully,

S

Latest resources

Back