Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Sierra Pacific Airlines. Who are they? Anyone have any info about the company? Anyone here work for them?

My brother and his wildland firefighting crew flew on a 732 from LMT (Klamath Falls, OR) to IWA (Williams Gateway, Phoenix, AZ) yesterday...he said the flight was great. So to whomever was a crewmember, thanks for giving them a good flight.

I worked for them many years ago. They do mostly wet leases and contract flying. They have had FS contracts for many, many years. When I worked for them they were a great company to work for. They have at least 2 737s. I flew the CV580s for them, but they are long gone now.

Rick--When were you there? I had a couple of ex-StatesWest friends go there when StatesWest got rid of the SD360's. This was in the '87-'88 time frame.TC

I was there 86/87. I left just before they started doing the American Eagle contract out of San Jose. I was mostly on the FS contracts so we didn't have much contact with the rest of the folks.

Need Sierra Pacific Update

Does anybody have more info on Sierra Pacific? Interview gouge? How many planes, people, bases, etc. How about pay for a FO? Is it a good company? Thanks.

Latest resources

Back