• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Sierra Pacific

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Total Time
Sierra Pacific Airlines. Who are they? Anyone have any info about the company? Anyone here work for them?

My brother and his wildland firefighting crew flew on a 732 from LMT (Klamath Falls, OR) to IWA (Williams Gateway, Phoenix, AZ) yesterday...he said the flight was great. So to whomever was a crewmember, thanks for giving them a good flight.

Rick1128

Total Time
22000+
I worked for them many years ago. They do mostly wet leases and contract flying. They have had FS contracts for many, many years. When I worked for them they were a great company to work for. They have at least 2 737s. I flew the CV580s for them, but they are long gone now.

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
Rick--When were you there? I had a couple of ex-StatesWest friends go there when StatesWest got rid of the SD360's. This was in the '87-'88 time frame.TC

Rick1128

Total Time
22000+
I was there 86/87. I left just before they started doing the American Eagle contract out of San Jose. I was mostly on the FS contracts so we didn't have much contact with the rest of the folks.

BOZO

Total Time
enough
Need Sierra Pacific Update

Does anybody have more info on Sierra Pacific? Interview gouge? How many planes, people, bases, etc. How about pay for a FO? Is it a good company? Thanks.