Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow...

What a nice thread to read.

In FLIGHT INFO utopia... all the discussions would be this good.

The FAF for FLL 9L is NOVAE... Its right over the NOVAE ? University in the town of Davie, FL.

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. I flew this approach about 3 times before my IP made me read it aloud. Start reading at the holding fix, then the FAF, all the way back to the IAF. It works better if you read it aloud.

http://www.naco.faa.gov/d-tpp/0702/00150R24.PDF

Guess the USAF does have a sense of humor and sounds like somebody named Blake might have something to tell his family.

Cheers!
Skyward80

Gotta love the approach to I believe 10 in ATL. PDITY, and DMANN -- that was the original, I believe they've since taken DMANN out -- don't have my $hit here so can't look it up. Plus, thankfully, haven't been on 10 recently.

There is also the Qball into st. louis with fatts and some other pool stuff due to some sort of pool tournament.

The Qball6 arrival is so named because it begins over the town of Evansville, IN which is where pool tables have been made for a long, long time. Hence the name "Pocket City" (PXV) and the resulting fixes named after pool.

Note: this post was made by aa73 who shares a crash pad with his lover, Lowly.

:blush:

Latest resources

Back