• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

sideburns at ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not trying to change the direction of the thread but I laugh & shake my head at the folks (non aviation affiliated) with the gigantic holes in their ears. You know the ones with the hole so big you can fit a quarter through it. Also, the chicks with the "bling" in their cheeks, lip, eyebrows and the neck tats etc.....They may be good people but if I owned any kind of business that delt with the public I wouldn't hire any of these folks.
Ok, now back to the side burns. At least when they get a little older they can just shave them unlike the people just listed. I don't like the side burns but I also don't have to wear them.

I'm more concerned with the sideburn losers than the fat guys. Both don't inspire public confidence in our service, I agree.

Sideburns do not help my seniority. However, heart attacks and strokes do. Eat on, jiggles.

The crew lounge is full of fat asses and yet you're not bitching on FI about it...So, it's more acceptable to be an unhealthy-looking, overweight turd than it is to have sideburns? Get real

LoL

Being overweight and having long sideburns is perfectly acceptable in ASA FOM.

But remember, the sideburns can't be halfway down your ear. :smash:

Latest resources

Back