• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

sideburns at ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't be jealous! I can grow hair on ALL of my head... can you?

wife thinks I look good, I'm not out of standard, does anything else matter?

"Know what the difference between you and me is? ...I make this look good"

(P.S. I use NO hair gel, have no backpack and don't own a single Mac/Apple product)

so I get on the ASA crew bus yesterday and out of 6 other pilots, 4 had long sideburns .... do you guys realize you look ridiculous?

I'm sure there are plenty of fellas that are more to your liking at other airlines. Keep checking- and don't rule out FAs, rampers, gate agents, even the van driver. Keep on swinging your confused bat, and I'm certain you'll hit something.

Keep your chin up.

Guys in their late 30's wear them to make them feel younger. I also noticed that the premature balders love their hats. Well, some of them at least.

so I get on the ASA crew bus yesterday and out of 6 other pilots, 4 had long sideburns .... do you guys realize you look ridiculous?

The crew lounge is full of fat asses and yet you're not bitching on FI about it...So, it's more acceptable to be an unhealthy-looking, overweight turd than it is to have sideburns? Get real

But does it beat the DTW 757 FO that was so big he couldn't wear a belt but had suspenders and yellow armpit sweat marks on his shirt?

You mean an overweight, shinny short pant, sideburns, wearing a Hat with a Backpack.

To bad the lifegaurd at the Pilot Gene Pool is at lunch.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back