Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LyodChristmas

How much do you earn a month?

At my lovely company we get 3.5 hours a month for the first 1-5 years of service and after we have been here for five years we get 4 hours per month.

I'm just curious how this compares to other places.

So you're allowed to be "sicker" the longer you've worked there? Awesome. Anyway, we get five hours per month at my current job. We received four hours a month at my last gig.

at SkyWest it is based on a percentage how much you work. the more you work, the more you earn. I earn about 5 per month. except ours is called 'user' time, and can be used to drop trips for pay without calling in sick, based on the availability of reserves.

2.5hrs/mo at Eagle, damn we are low on that one

looks like I win........1.88 hrs/month at colgan!
3.75 hrs per day subtracted when we call in sick.

Year of Employment Sick Leave Credit Hours
1st 50
2nd 75
3rd 100
4th 125
5th 145
6th 170
7th 195
8th 220
9th and thereafter 240

Given the 1st of June each year.

at SkyWest it is based on a percentage how much you work. the more you work, the more you earn. I earn about 5 per month. except ours is called 'user' time, and can be used to drop trips for pay without calling in sick, based on the availability of reserves.

Best part is this accrues and it payed out at your current rate. When I left my final VAC/USER paycheck was almost 20k

So what do your reserves do that need a day off?

Latest resources

Back