Sick time at NetJets/Options?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

furlough-boy

What do you guys at Netjets and Options get as far as sick time? Ihave a friend at CitationShares that says they don't get any. Better not call in sick.

Just Curious

The pilots at Netjets get 8 hrs of sick time per month. One day is 8 hours. I believe the max is 600 hrs or 75 days.

options

funny you should ask, my FO and I were just talking about this. At Options you get 16 "personal time off" days per year. (a.k.a. vacation and sick time combined.)

At Options you we get 10.66 hours a month. You can bank them up to 320 hours I believe. Also one day for us is 8 hours.

Vacation and sick days are something the teamsters have done right at Netjets. I get 3 weeks vacation, which comes up to 21 days off in a row, and I can use 7 of my 12 sick days for the same result. That means every 3rd month, I get 21 days off. Not to bad, average of 12.45 days of work a month.
Also for me, Add in 3 weeks off training every year (2 aircraft recurrents and 1 company recurrent) that I take my wife and baby to, and I still have 5 sick days to burn in case I ever do get sick.

When that 4 th week comes, I will be working an average of 11.86 days a month. Not too shaby, I would be curious to see per day pay, compared with Options, even with our current crappy scale.

"Vacation and sick days are something the teamsters have done right at Netjets. I get 3 weeks vacation, which comes up to 21 days off in a row, and I can use 7 of my 12 sick days for the same result. That means every 3rd month, I get 21 days off. Not to bad, average of 12.45 days of work a month."

Nice way to clarify our Vacation/Sick time! Now lets add 91k's difinitive duty or rest, and a new contract with all the goodies. Here's hoping the place we be is the place to be!
:)

Latest resources

Back