SIC in a Navjo how?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
starchkr said:
Are you sure you are bright enough to fly there chief, or are you the next 350driver?!
that's low dude, really low. :D

Bandit60 said:
HEY FN FAL

READ MY WORDS...Everyone in the FSDO district was having to comply with the FSDO not just my company, but I forgot you know better than the FSDO. Maybe I should have hired you to defend our company and the many others in that district
I hear ya bra! Our POI is going GI Joe with the life like hair and the kung fu grip on the local FSDO for screwing with us over type IV deicing fluid and our manual.

Believe me, I know some of our local FSDO guys are great, but when one of them gets a hair and it's wrong somone needs to step up.

That someone needs to be the POI and the operator.

There's no reason why insurance requirements (civil) and FAR requirements (admin) should meet. If the insurance requirement of the passengers says they are happy with a commercial, IFR multi dude or dudess, then who cares if the person is SIC 135 or a another number on the passenger manifest?

I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just thinking that way back when this happened, that Janet Reno was US AG and everybody was affraid to question author-i-tie.

Latest resources

Back