Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shy Bladder - Anyone else get stage fright?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Talk about the ultimate fear...

I had been at the airport in Tokyo for about 8 hours. Plenty off good strong coffee! Got up to hit the head. I go in, the only one there, standing at the urinal relaxed when I notice out of the corner of my eye somone cleaning the other urinals. Mind you...no dividers. I concentrate on the task at hand when I notice this person is now at the urinal next to mine. I look over only to see it's a cleaning WOMAN! She gives a polite smile and bow, walks around me and starts on the one to my right. I look at her again and get another smile and bow. Yep, the urge to go was GONE!

At a concert in Minneapolis, where the urinal was the good ole trough, I was standing there in a half stuppor when this little darling walks up next to me, turns around and hikes up her skirt and GOES! She said the line was too long in the women's restroom. Yep...still couldn't go with her sitting there but that sight will be forever burned in my memory! Her girlfriend said "That guy is looking at you!!!" She replies "So, I'm looking at his!" Ahhhhh, college days ;)

2000Flyer

DOT rules require that a person who has consumed more than 40 oz of fluid within 3 hours of giving a sample be disqualified from testing.

How do I know? I *absolutely* cannot "schedule" my piss sessions. Even if I know I have to go (pre-employment test, for example) I have a hard time "timing" it right. If they pull me in on a random/incident test, forget it. I once got pulled in around 2200 for a "for cause" test (which was horse crap, but that's beside the point). I got a half gallon of gatorade and three liters of water. I had drank the gatorade and was into the second of the 1.5 liter bottles of water when the tester realized it and cut me off. Told me if that was a DOT test (rampies are not "covered" employees) I would be disqualified.

At a different employer (again as a "non covered" employee), the paperwork I was given said that if the subject couldn't produce a sample, he was to consume no more than 40 oz of liquid before attempting to give another sample.

It's not stage fright I am worried about, I don't understand why the water in the urinals has to be SO cold!

Boy talk about your lousy coincidences. Got called for a random drug test today. Drank a couple of large bottles of water on the way to the lab. Still didn't have to pee when I got there.

I sat in the waiting room for about 20 minutes until I had the "urge". I told the cute little nurse that I had a bit of "stage fright" and if she could just give me a few minutes I could produce.

Thankfully she was nice about it. They left me alone, it was quiet so thankfully I was able to urinate with only a minor delay!

Fantastic! I tell you, i'm so relieved when I leave this place you would think that I just passed the bar exam or something.

Phew!

i always scheduled my pee tests early in the morning. i'd just wake up, go, and my morning pee would be the test. i don't have trouble when people are watching, though. in fact, to save on water, i typically pee in between my g/f's legs when she's sitting on the toilet!

I can fully relate to stage fright...I can only use a urinal if no one's there...but if there's someone next door, forget it.

I went to a concert few years back where the only option was a trough, well, I went straight to the stall. Even then, with ruckus outside, I couldn't go. Then, 5 min later a security dude almost knocks the door down then peers down at me from the top of the stall.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you were doin some blow in there..."

:rolleyes:

Got another test coming up. Ordered a hypnosis MP3 that is supposed to help, unfortunately whenever someone claps I just end up clucking like a chicken...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back