Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shy Bladder - Anyone else get stage fright?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
T-Gates said:
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Possibly the most random and yet funniest thing I have ever read on this board!!!!

sqwkvfr said:
Danm you, man...I just spit water through my nose.

Hahaha... :D

The chick I was dating at the time didn't think it was so funny when I told her what the "secret" was! She's probably still trying to get her husband to "mentally" clean a few guns!

I would think the technique would work with anything that could get your mind off of the subject matter...heck, if you're a gear head...try synchronizing that six pack carb you put on the hemi...fisherman? tie a fly or two...woodworker? build that work bench or picknick table you been thinking of!

It's mind over matter! If you don't mind...it don't matter! :D

LewisU_Pilot said:
Try peeing at Wrigly Field!! That is the worst.
yup...large sporting events. It's almost like you have to time it just right.

Vik said:
You guys ever to been to a circus or something and there is just a giant animal feed look'n trough for everyone to just stand around and pee in? Thats the worst.

Yup, that is how Wrigley field is. A bunch of guys hanging out around a trough peeing. The worst is when you are down at the end where the drain is. All the pee collecting right by you and attempting to go down the drain which usually is a problem. You see beer cups, cigarette butts and other foreign objects seem to collect around the drain and the urine starts to build and build and build. The funniest thing I had ever seen was a turd float by me. Yes a turd! Seems someone thought it would be funny to take a number 2 in a trough

I never knew people had that particular problem. I have a tiny little bladder, my whole life consists of carefully planned trips from one restroom to the next. I understand the rules for where to stand in a public restroom, but if there is one left then I'm in hot, and if your feet are in the way I'm sorry about trodding on them.

I'll urninate just about anywhere, its always a relief. We were talking about Korea in another thread, and this reminded me that a nice thing about Korea is that when you have to go, you just go into the benjo that is always nearby, even if there are million people within a one block radius.

Still, LewisU_Pilot gave me the most gross mental image I've had in years. Thanks for nothing dude.

LewisU_Pilot said:
The funniest thing I had ever seen was a turd float by me. Yes a turd! Seems someone thought it would be funny to take a number 2 in a trough

LMFAO

Funniest thing I've read in a looooooong time...thanks for the giggles

gotta pitch in my hatred for the trough...

-mini

LewisU_Pilot said:
Try peeing at Wrigly Field!! That is the worst.

bills games too one big ass trolf. it think they redid the lav's when you redid the stadium

Wang Chung said:
Be thankful you never had to do it in the USAF! I was a medic, and there were times when we had to supervise drug pee tests (i.e. after a flightline accident or incident, all airmen involved had to come in to get tested). We had to stand next to, and slightly behind, the guy as he was pissing in the cup to make sure there wasn't any trickery involved.

I had the supervised pee test many times in the Air Force. Since I get stage fright, my tactic would be to drink enough diet coke until there was no way to stop it. Of course, then I ended up pissing every 5 minutes for the next four hours!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back