• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Shuttle out of Hawaii now more Mesa :(

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
Total Time
mucho
Mesa Sucks!

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
Total Time
mucho
Hahaha nothing we just hope they go away!!!

OCP

Total Time
eh...
"MESA AIR GROUP, INC. (Nasdaq: MESA) today entered into agreements with Mokulele Flight Service Inc. d/b/a Mokulele Airlines and its majority shareholder"

Isn't the majority shareholder Republic?

Mr Biggelsworth

DEPORT HULAS
Total Time
My God I'm never going to upgrade.

slackass

Total Time
7000+
Mesa and Republic joining operations. Kind of like marrying your cousin.

CX880

Total Time
All Mesa haters are crying all around the country. Every 5th of a % of Mesas stock is a tear shed.

slackass

Total Time
7000+
Also, mainland routes currently served by Republic subsidiary Shuttle America will be operated by Go! beginning Thursday. The routes are mostly in the Midwest. How does this fall into Republic's scope language?

CX880

Total Time
Also, mainland routes currently served by Republic subsidiary Shuttle America will be operated by Go! beginning Thursday. The routes are mostly in the Midwest. How does this fall into Republic's scope language?

It won't matter, the RAH scope is designed so that any alter ego or airline can be brought in as long as they are under one list. I think it's a smart move because it makes sense to secure the flying, 37 dollar pay top out or not. Bravo RAH.

brokedash

Member of the DX A-Team
Total Time
80MPH

Think this is a typo.

Full of LUV

Total Time
Scope

Scope, what scope? RAH does what it wants and deals with it later apparently, doesn't appear to work with labor prior to deal making in the least bit! Will this mean that MESA will now be integrated with the RAH seniority list discussions.

I like the guy worried about his upgrade..... for what purpose? These guys won't stop until they have ruined the last good interisland jobs in Hawaii at HAL. RAH and MESA are full of people slugging it out for an upgrade to what job, or is it just to become a PIC?

fly4surf

Total Time
lots
Scope, what scope? RAH does what it wants and deals with it later apparently, doesn't appear to work with labor prior to deal making in the least bit! Will this mean that MESA will now be integrated with the RAH seniority list discussions.

I like the guy worried about his upgrade..... for what purpose? These guys won't stop until they have ruined the last good interisland jobs in Hawaii at HAL. RAH and MESA are full of people slugging it out for an upgrade to what job, or is it just to become a PIC?

Agree