• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

shuttle america

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know that starting FO is $22/hr with a 72 hr garauntee. I think CA is somewhere around $36-38/hr. That could be wrong so someone please correct me. I have heard that you can certainly fly over garauntee right now with the possibility of timing out for the month.

Your just about right Vinman! 22 for f.o. 38 and some change for the Capt. Everyone is working 93-100 hrs this month, with trip cancellations and time and a half for junior manning, many will probably see 100-120 hrs of pay credit.

Thanks for your replies. When would one expect to upgrade to captain if hired with 4000 TT, 2100 jet, and 50 turboprop?

You would be hired as a Captain if there are openings which I believe there still are. If not, you would p[robably be in the next upgrade class.
Right now the Capt mins are 3000tt

Does anyone know there mins for FO? I know the website says 2500, that seems a bit high even for these times.
thanks

For f.o. about 1200tt would probably be min. Unfortunately, h.r. people just look at the quantity of time and not the quality. As with any other job opening, if you have someone that can walk in your resume or vouch for you that always seems to make up for lack of hours.

Thanks for info Flash. Question about the 3000 tt, is that a company thing or a contract thing?

Both. The contract states 3000 or 2500 if you have x amount of time in type. Our old contract said 2000 - 2500, so I think the new company wanted the 3,000 as a min.

Latest resources

Back