• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shuttle America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Im curious about the pilot domiciles.. they arent listed on the web site. Also wanting to know if SA has received all of the 18 Saabs that they were supposed to receive? Is there growth in the route structure or are they running classes for attrition? Also any hints on the interview would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any info...

FDXFO2007

Ahhh let's see, Pilot Bases are Ft. Wayne, IN, Pittsburgh (very senior) and Trenton, NJ. We do have about 18 A/C with more a serious possibility. Classes are covering attrition, growth and upgrades.

Fly Safe.

Saabchkairman,

Have you heard any rumors about Shuttle America getting either the American Connection feed out of JFK, or getting some of Eagle's old Saabs? Could lead to alot of growth at SA if this were true...

Boy...

If we only had one extra airplane for every RUMOR of more airplanes, we'd be bigger than American by now. :)

I know this is about as far from concrete as one can get, but we are rumored to have something a-brewin' and more airplanes are on the way. From where? No idea. Flying where? No idea.

It does, however, appear that big things are on the horizon. Things are kinda sketchy right now with threatened pay cuts (threatened for the pilot group, that is), but I think it's just a matter of sitting tight and weathering the winter. I, for one, am confident of a turnaround.

I. P. Said it correctly

We have no idea what will happen. I for one am doing my job and hopeful for my future as well as the future for the new hires which in turn help me. :) A huge turnaround is imminent and anticipated. The moral shows a crackle of a smile from the corners of our mouths.

You might want to join!!

Latest resources

Back