Shuttle America Questions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Low & Slow

I know there are alot of changes going on but how is it as a place to work? Moral? I like the idea of a possible relatively quick upgrade. How are Schedules? Days Off/unscheduled flying, commuter friendly...? Maintanance? Flying with alot of MELed items? Training contract one year? Still? Does it hold up? Was their bankruptcy pre or post Wexford? Training Dept.? Alot of washouts(%?) or do they want you to suceed? Future jets? How does SA's contract compare with CHQ? Will CHQ get all the jets? Will Wexford pit one against the other? Any other info that would help me decide to accept or reject a job offer would be very helpful. Thank you. God Bless

WoW

You have a lot of Questions! Good for you. Take those to the interview and hammer them out. Here are a few ideas:

1. Upgrade-- About 1 year currently. Subject to change both ways. Sorry but I can't project this.

2. Contract-- I don't know about CHQ but ours is good in the sense that we have one but the main body is vague.

3. Growth-- Very Possible.

4. Moral-- Depends on the day.

5. Maint.-- Consistent with others some might say.

6. MEL's -- Yes, this is common with a 1983 A/C but really not bad, out maint. staff is showing signs of improvement.

Good Luck.

Latest resources

Back