Shuttle America guys in E 170 laugh at Us

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
siucavflight said:
Maybe they were laughing at your tow pins?

Or maybe they were laughing about something else entirely unrelated to the vibrating turboprop next to them... This thread sounds like a bit o' flame, but what the heck do I know? :)

How did you see both of them at the same time? Was the F/O sitting on the captain's lap and getting a lesson with the tiller? Maybe they weren't laughing at you guys, they were just having a good time with each other.....heh heh heh. See, next time you are in that situation, you can laugh right back.

I'd probably laugh at you too! You probably work for Colgan or Commutair...flying that joke of an "airliner" the 1900. I can't believe how many people think thst Turboprops are good experience. They are a dying fleet. Come get some time in a real airplane. I bet a glass cockpit would kick your arse.

Those guys in the 170, now thats a real airplane. I was hoping we'd get those here, but scope strikes again! :rolleyes:

Denny,

I've been reading a few of your posts today. I'm going to assume that you are the latest incarnation of the Guat or Guppykiller.

That has to be it. Nobody can be as big a knucklehead as you appear to be.

Denny,

Wow DUMB A $ $, Nice Blog.
I hope that is your pic you dork...

Awe....this is not even worth my time...

Denny CRJ said:
I'd probably laugh at you too! You probably work for Colgan or Commutair...flying that joke of an "airliner" the 1900. I can't believe how many people think thst Turboprops are good experience. They are a dying fleet. Come get some time in a real airplane. I bet a glass cockpit would kick your arse.

Those guys in the 170, now thats a real airplane. I was hoping we'd get those here, but scope strikes again! :rolleyes:

F'n Tool.

The Guat.....That was the funniest most short lived thread I think I have ever seen!!!! Remeber that kid's web page!?!?!? It was to sad not to laugh! Moderators....can you un-delete a thread; for entertainment purposes? Please

Maybe they were laughing because they knew you couldn't tell from your lower vantage point that neither of them had any pants on.

Latest resources

Back