Shuttle America guys in E 170 laugh at Us

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Denny CRJ said:
I'd probably laugh at you too! You probably work for Colgan or Commutair...flying that joke of an "airliner" the 1900. I can't believe how many people think thst Turboprops are good experience. They are a dying fleet. Come get some time in a real airplane. I bet a glass cockpit would kick your arse.

Those guys in the 170, now thats a real airplane. I was hoping we'd get those here, but scope strikes again! :rolleyes:

Man u are the biggest tool that posts on here.

Denny CRJ said:
I can't believe how many people think thst Turboprops are good experience. Come get some time in a real airplane. I bet a glass cockpit would kick your arse.

Those guys in the 170, now thats a real airplane. I was hoping we'd get those here, but scope strikes again! :rolleyes:

I flew the SAAB before I transitioned to the Avro. After the initial erection from flying a four engine (granted they were small engines) jet went away, there were times I wished I was back in the Saab. The Saab flying was more fun and a lot more challenging. How many ILS's into a 10,000 ft runway can a guy fly a day? That is all we did in the Avro. In the Saab, we were doing VOR approaches to minimums at uncontrolled fields with 5,000 feet of runway. That is what I call a challenge. The hot summer days WERE tough in the Saab though. I lost about ten pounds a day in water.

How much Turboprop time do you have?

I can't believe I just wasted my time on this guy.

I did like the Vibromax 3000 experience though.

Last edited:
Kinda annoyed that whoever posed as me used my first name...but hey... sounds like they had fun with their drinking last night, haha.

I am Denny...and that was not me posting. You guys have been getting your bloodpressure up over another fake dude.

I took that picture in hopes that somebody on here would find it and post it... use it to help others on here feel "high and mighty and more professional" than that idiot wearing elvis sunglasses. It only took 2 weeks. :) Freaking awesome. I owe somebody a beer.

DENNY CRJ! Cool man you have 9000 hours and still fly the RJ! You have to be joking....U are such a dork. Your car license plates are probably "CRJ GUY" and you try to pick up chicks in your uniform at the local store. Man you are such a tard.

hahahh but your funny I have to say you are funny!

B-J-J Fighter said:
...When i look out my window both the guys in the 170 of course were looking down at us and laughing pointing at our a/c. Of course I couldn't hear what they were saying but I can only imagine. I hope most CHQ/SA 170 pilots are like these guys.

Next time, just start pointing frantically at their engine and make the "shut-down" sign like they're on fire. It's bound to cause them at least a few minutes of confusion and maybe even make them late.

Must be typical flame from this guy, what loser would cry on a message board about somebody laughing at them? Sounds like a child.

Latest resources

Back