• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Should I leave Mesa and go to Pinnacle?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I were you, I would go to a good regional(not that any major or regional is good), hope for a descent upgrade time and if not then i'm at a good regional for live.

I think that's good advice. Not sure if there are any "good" regionals but I know what you are trying to say. I worked at RAH and it was pretty decent. The upgrades have been relatively quick there the past few years as well and it looks like that trend is continuing.

I have a couple of friends at Pinnacle. Stay away!

Hi!

I think Pinnacle is DEFINITELY better than Mesa, but I would also check out Horizon, Skywest, ASA, Chatauqua (Republic), etc.

I'm at USA Jet-we've had 5 Midwest guys come here in the last 6 months. Upgrade would probably be about 6 months for you, and you would start at $34K/$39K, depending on the aircraft, as an FO. If U want more info, PM me with your email.

cliff
SHV

Hi!

I think Pinnacle is DEFINITELY better than Mesa, but I would also check out Horizon, Skywest, ASA, Chatauqua (Republic), etc.

I'm at USA Jet-we've had 5 Midwest guys come here in the last 6 months. Upgrade would probably be about 6 months for you, and you would start at $34K/$39K, depending on the aircraft, as an FO. If U want more info, PM me with your email.

cliff
SHV
You're like a little whore

Hi!

I am NOT a little whore!

I am a "big" guy, and if I was a whore I would be having a lot of sex, because I'm decent looking, in good shape, and I try really hard to please.

I am NOT having a lot of sex, so you are wrong!

Dang it!

I think if I get a job that pays significantly more, my CEO will be impressed and maybe I'll have the chance to be a whore!

I can only hope.

cliff
YIP

STAY AWAY FROM PINNACLE!! I have quite a few friends there and they ALL hate it. Mesaba looks like a decent place to go. I hope you enjoy reserve, that will be your life for the next several years if you plan on becoming a street captain anywhere.

Thank you for the responses. I have applied to Mesaba. I may or may not apply to Pinnacle. I have an e-mail indicating that I am in a January upgrade class at Mesa that is dated after I started this thread. That complicates things since I was not expecting it until next year in April at the earliest.

I don’t think that coming to Mesa was a mistake. The job climate 3.5 years ago was much different than it is today. Any port in a storm. The true mistake was staying at Mesa. I should have started applying elsewhere when the market swung back into my favor. I guess hindsight is always 20/20.

I should not fix the mistake of staying at a crap company by heading to another crap company. That will only poke a rotten CEO in the eye by empowering another rotten CEO to do business.

Thank you again

I wish all of you tail winds, soft landings, and warm overnights.

O yea; My Alma Matta picked off Alabama in the biggest win in the history of our school. Congratulations to all Indians (Including Chief Brave Spirit) and War Hawks. Whichever you consider yourself to be.

Latest resources

Back