• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Should I fly for this guy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Should you fly with this guy....hmmm, should you let a thousand scorpions sting you? Should you leave the milk out in the sun for 3 days then drink it? Should you drain the oil from your engine then drive it across the desert? Should you have unprotected sex with a dirty transvestite?

If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, then you should fly with this guy.

Flying Illini said:
Should you fly with this guy....hmmm, should you let a thousand scorpions sting you? Should you leave the milk out in the sun for 3 days then drink it? Should you drain the oil from your engine then drive it across the desert? Should you have unprotected sex with a dirty transvestite?

Dangit, that made me laugh a lot.

Flying Illini said:

If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, then you should fly with this guy.

So now I gotta stop having sex with my "girlfriend".

Should you have unprotected sex with a dirty transvestite?
OK ... who told. :(

Minhommad the Muslim Porkchop Prince

Flying Illini said:
Should you have unprotected sex with a dirty transvestite?

So what if they......she.....he........ummm.........hmmmm.....it's a clean transvestite??!.........No wait I mean......uh......so now does that mean you are gay...or does it mean you are a neat freak...................oh crap, now I am so confused..................anyhow, stay far away from Captian King air, He sounds like a dirty transvestite or something.

Double Scumbag on the rocks

In almost all situations, the customer (or owner) is paying for a second pilot, so this guy is keeping the money, which makes him a scumbag. If he isn't willing to pay you, AND he wants you to do work around the hangar, he is a double scumbag.

There are a lot of "opportunities" like this around. Most of them have a couple of problems, but this one has nearly all of them . . . . don;t worry, a less crappier opportunity will present itself shortly.

As someone else pointed out, you are also putting your life in jeopardy flying with some of these clowns . . . to say nothing of your certificate.

Last edited:
Pilot don't have goatees for only one reason. The O2 mask will not fit tight, the reason that the airlines and FAA frown on it. Many European Airlines allow facial hair, I am sure the US will follow. You should've seen me when I was flying the bush, mice used to hide in my facial hair, the little white ones. FXE--yikes---that airport is only 2.0 miles from my house.

Latest resources

Back