• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Should I fly for this guy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
holy cr@p i called this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was at said airport on a ferry trip and found nice add...looking for b200 copilot. i called...quickly!! i have to say this...he was honest. he told me how his plane is easily the best looking 200 anywhere. he told me no pay. and i told everyone i know about our conversation for a good laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he said, if you have a resume..you are over qualified. he said there is no pay involved. first i give you the privilage of sweeping my hanger. then if you do good at that, i might let you wash a wheel, or a window. then i might give you the privilege of cleaning the inside of my plane. then you will upload trips into the flight computer. then, maybe a few months later, if i like you, i might let you have the controls. i said, great, how much time do you think in a month. he said this is like dating. i have to decide i like you before i will let you fly my plane. ground...is this is the same talk he gave you?????!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so hilarious. i couldn't believe this guy. finally i said, i appreciate your honesty and i'll give it a think over. naturally i never called him back!!

i don't want to break any rules on this board, but i have his number if anyone wants to get the same lecture-or is actually interested in cleaning hangers in trade for ...??? i still have to say, he is honest. at least he tells you right up front how he is and how it's going to be. i respect that.

Oh, I'd love ah MP3 of somebody here doing him Jerky Boys-style. Heh.

"Rizzo. Frank Rizzo. Naw, I'll bring my OWN plane! Don't worry about it there, tough guy..."

semperfido said:
there are some very interesting characters out there for sure:)

Thats putting nicely. I like to think of aviation as the great a$$hole magnet. I mean, I'm here, arn't I?

Nu

Latest resources

Back