Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gulfstream 200 said:
why not post them?

However, I would GUESS those who are hardcore job shopping SHOULD know about them before they hit Hawker F/O and flightinfo.

most seem copied from NBAA airmail, etc..

:rolleyes:
I think if you go back and look, and very small percentage have come from NBAA airmail. Maybe 3 or 4 of the total jobs I have put out there have come from the NBAA. It a good source for jobs, but it is by no means a plentyful one.

Do I have to give 10% for the first two years? All kidding aside, your posts are appreciated by many so don't stop regardless of where they wind up.

Spooky 1 said:
Do I have to give 10% for the first two years? All kidding aside, your posts are appreciated by many so don't stop regardless of where they wind up.
18%. I'm a greedy ba$tard

Gulfstream 200 said:
I can live with 18%, just dont let me catch you using the brakes.

;)
Oh that stings, Big Dog, that really smarts. But, I can live with it. Most people don't know this about me, but I grew up in the hood, fighting my way to school and back everyday just so I could get my lesson. I'm tough and can handle zingers like the one above. So underneath all the charm, dashing good looks, wit, suavenss, debonair demeanor, dashing good looks, PH.D in Quantam Physics, and Dashing Good looks you know I am really a Gangsta' and with that now you know "The Rest of the Story."

Please post them somewhere. As an airline guy who has never looked down on corporate (or had the experience of being such), I appreciate them.

HawkerF/O said:
Oh that stings, Big Dog, that really smarts. But, I can live with it. Most people don't know this about me, but I grew up in the hood, fighting my way to school and back everyday just so I could get my lesson. I'm tough and can handle zingers like the one above. So underneath all the charm, dashing good looks, wit, suavenss, debonair demeanor, dashing good looks, PH.D in Quantam Physics, and Dashing Good looks you know I am really a Gangsta' and with that now you know "The Rest of the Story."

It's Quantum Physics. :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back