Should I continue posting jobs here?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HawkerF/O

When I come across good P91 jobs, I think it's fair to say I make sure you guys get 1st crack at them and I usually posts the good jobs here on the corporate board, but I saw there was a new section, Employment Intel, which is where they probably want most of the job related stuff to go, and I dont want to post twice. What do you guys think? Also, I dont want some airline guy (who usually stays away from the Corp board) about to be furloughed who looks down on p91 (most airline guys are not like that, but there are some out there) to see a job in his area put the gank on it before one of you guys have a chance to put in at that place.

HawkerF/O said:
I dont want some airline guy (who usually stays away from the Corp board) about to be furloughed who looks down on p91 (most airline guys are not like that, but there are some out there) to see a job in his area put the gank on it before one of you guys have a chance to put in at that place.

Keep them coming on the Corporate board...my sentiments exactly.:)

keep them in the corporate forum until i get a corp. job. then you can do whatever :)

HawkerF/O said:
When I come across good P91 jobs, I think it's fair to say I make sure you guys get 1st crack at them and I usually posts the good jobs here on the corporate board, but I saw there was a new section, Employment Intel, which is where they probably want most of the job related stuff to go, and I dont want to post twice. What do you guys think? Also, I dont want some airline guy (who usually stays away from the Corp board) about to be furloughed who looks down on p91 (most airline guys are not like that, but there are some out there) to see a job in his area put the gank on it before one of you guys have a chance to put in at that place.

So typical of HawkerF/O. Comes forward with a genuinely good idea but can't get past slamming some segment of professional pilots. I guess if you are a furloughed airline type, maybe with a corporate background prior to the airlines you needn’t reply to any of these job offers simply because there is no way you’re ever going to get the stench off your sorry ass. At least that’s what it sounds like from this post.

Yeah, those rotten-ba$tard, scum-sucking airline pukes need not apply. ;) TC

P.S.--Keep posting them here. If you are looking for a corporate job and aren't resourceful enough to check out this board--DAILY, you deserve to miss out. :D

If it's a good corporate job in Northern CA, do NOT post it here!: send it to me via a p.m.!!!!
Keep 'em here. I check this site daily.

why not post them?

However, I would GUESS those who are hardcore job shopping SHOULD know about them before they hit Hawker F/O and flightinfo.

most seem copied from NBAA airmail, etc..

but why not? its a nice gesture I suppose..

who cares if the regional goofs see them? where do you think all those resumes go with Chatakawawa airlines CL65 wind up anyways?

:rolleyes:

Come on man. Are you still upset over the who you fly for thing a few weeks back? Just drop it. I think you know that is not at al what I meant by my post. There are more than a fair share of airlines guys that look down or corporate aviation and consider it a back-up to the airlines when things get tough over there. As I put in my original post, most are not like that, but I am not interested in helping some guy that is. Lots of guys have made careers out of the corporate side and I don't agree with someone considering it 2nd rate to the airlines. I think if most of us wanted, we could easily have airline jobs, but we choose not to instead of not being qualified.
Spooky 1 said:
So typical of HawkerF/O. Comes forward with a genuinely good idea but can't get past slamming some segment of professional pilots. I guess if you are a furloughed airline type, maybe with a corporate background prior to the airlines you needn’t reply to any of these job offers simply because there is no way you’re ever going to get the stench off your sorry ass. At least that’s what it sounds like from this post.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back