Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Should I become a police officer or nurse or stick with it?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some things to think about if you want to become a Nurse. Be ready to be puked on, spit on, pissed on, sh!t on, (they all smell real good especially when it comes from a drunk) screamed at, slapped in the face, punched in the face, knocked on your a$$, verbally abused, physically abused, You will get stuck with a dirty needle, you may look down the barrel of a gun, you may have a knife pointed at you. One time you will do mouth to mouth on someone who will have HIV, Hepatitis A,B,or C, Tuberculosis, or MRSA. Someone will try and sue you. You will go to court. You will work 8, 10, 12, or 16 hour shifts. You will work your a$$ off. The pay is not that great. There demand will always be high for RN's because people will always be sick and RN's leave the profession everyday. If we go to a National Health Care Plan the job will suck even more.( God I hope we don't)

I think I would go for that flying thing!

701EV

delete

Last edited:
Why don't you nurse JO back to health for free and maybe he will let you fly a real airplane for free. Maybe you can pay him to learn where the flap knob is!

Some things to think about if you want to become a Nurse. Be ready to be puked on, spit on, pissed on, sh!t on, (they all smell real good especially when it comes from a drunk) screamed at, slapped in the face, punched in the face, knocked on your a$$, verbally abused, physically abused, You will get stuck with a dirty needle, you may look down the barrel of a gun, you may have a knife pointed at you. One time you will do mouth to mouth on someone who will have HIV, Hepatitis A,B,or C, Tuberculosis, or MRSA. Someone will try and sue you. You will go to court. You will work 8, 10, 12, or 16 hour shifts. You will work your a$$ off. The pay is not that great. There demand will always be high for RN's because people will always be sick and RN's leave the profession everyday. If we go to a National Health Care Plan the job will suck even more.( God I hope we don't)

I think I would go for that flying thing!

701EV

me too, 100K with great job security, and work anywhere you want in the country, with hot babes around you, just doesn't beat $19K at a regional, no career expectations anymore, lay-offs, and getting no respect from TSA, PAX, and everyone in between. Oh yeah, loose your medical and you loose your job.

4 AM wakeups for 0600 departures, no crew meals, 3-4 day trips at La Quinta's. Galley Grannies and men-hater female pilots.

Oh yeah, FDX ain't hiring, NWA/DAL is merging, its 10 year upgrade at SWA (if you even get hired), and it sucks just about everywhere.

yeah, that nurse job just don't compare

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back