Should have paid Gulfstream

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL_128 said:
No, the guy he's talking about is actually from GIA. His father was a SCAB at CAL and is the IAH asst chief pilot now. That's how he got the job.

The kid paid money to fly at GIA and his father is a SCAB. Hmmmm, like father like son. Any bets on how soon this kid defects into management?

GIA Big Iron said:
Well all I know is that you cannot beat the training and experience purchased from Gulfstream Int'l Airlines. We are some of the finest pilots on Earth. If you don't believe me, just check out some of the discussion threads on Airliners.net.

Just yesterday while piloting the COMPLEX EMB-120, I landed so smoothly that a passenger remarked, "Nice landing." - Doesn't happen very often. But when you have the experience I have, of course GIA pilots are being hired into the 757-600.

Come on Yank, you've gotta admit that this is just a little bit funny. :)

Deleted.

Last edited:
GIA Big Iron said:
Just yesterday while piloting the COMPLEX EMB-120, I landed so smoothly that a passenger remarked, "Nice landing."

That was sarcasm. Next time put the gear down.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

GIA Big Iron said:
Well all I know is that you cannot beat the training and experience purchased from Gulfstream Int'l Airlines. We are some of the finest pilots on Earth. If you don't believe me, just check out some of the discussion threads on Airliners.net.

Just yesterday while piloting the COMPLEX EMB-120, I landed so smoothly that a passenger remarked, "Nice landing." - Doesn't happen very often. But when you have the experience I have, of course GIA pilots are being hired into the 757-600.

See what I mean Yank? This is so f-cking hilarious!! Trolls kill me. I guess I am easily amused. I've only been a message board-a-holic since I joined this one, so I guess a lot of this stuff still amuses me. Hell I miss 'training' and 'rhoid' too. Those guys f-ing killed me! Of course, this is probably the same guy anyway.

GIA Big Iron said:
shhh...shhh... my creativity only comes in short bursts

Are you French, too?

(I miss Fromage)

Nope...sorry guys. Not even remotely funny. It's the same ol' same ol'. MAV, Rhoid, Training, 8HRRULE.

It recycled schtick that MIGHT have been mildly amusing the first 1000 times.

But hey, if you piss your pants over it, then that's your choice.

Have fun, children.

GIA Big Iron said:

What a tool!!!!!

Latest resources

Back