Should have paid Gulfstream

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Truckdriver

The CAL newhire class of 6/21 included a 25 year from Gulfstream. He was awarded EWR 757/767 FO right out of class. I'm sure this story will be in every flying magazine for the next decade and will help their PFT business go through the roof. This makes me sick---and jealous!!

Man, your sh!t is really, REALLY weak.

Can't you come up with something mildly original or amusing?

Evidently not.

GIA Big Iron said:
Thats Right I Am Already On The List For 777 CA!!! Thanks Dad!

C'mon Yank, this troll is dam funny! I just looked up the rest of his 8 posts and I'm about to pi$$ my pants. :D

I could swear i know this guy, he was just recently hired there, he's 25, but was flying Gulfstreams, not from gulfstream.

FlamingFUPA said:
I could swear i know this guy, he was just recently hired there, he's 25, but was flying Gulfstreams, not from gulfstream.

No, the guy he's talking about is actually from GIA. His father was a SCAB at CAL and is the IAH asst chief pilot now. That's how he got the job.

Guess it pays off to be a scab.

Waco

Well in that case, what a b!tch. But then again, if you all had the same opportunity I highly doubt you would have turned it down.

CapnVegetto said:
C'mon Yank, this troll is dam funny! I just looked up the rest of his 8 posts and I'm about to pi$$ my pants. :D

Then he is your alter-ego, or you are VERY easily amused.

Nothing he posts is even remotely original. It's been done, and done, and done, and done....

I was just hoping if someone were going to go to the trouble to register and re-register, that at least they could come up with a new bit.

That's all. But I guess I have to understand I'm dealing with juvies. What else should I expect.

BTW...GIA, not interested. Just bored.

Latest resources

Back