Should have paid Gulfstream

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Welcome to the Majors"

- Printed banner above the Gulfstream briefing room, B1900 sim, Greely, Colorado.

Rook said:
Yeah bro. Looks like you fell hook line and sinker. It's flamebait my man. You in the 170 sims yet?

Yeap, I guess I ate that one.

Some of our class is headed up to YUL today. I'm the last person to do my Sim and Checkride. I don't leave until July 19th. I heard there's a little waiting time for IOE. Approx 45 days or so.

Most of the people writing on this board went to college and then paid they're dues CFIing
Like 900 hours riding around the pattern in the right seat of a Skyhawk gives you anything more than hemmoroids. Oh I'm so sure.

Every single one of you if approached by a GIA rep with a full scholarship at 260 hours and a fresh commercial license would have broken your necks to pack up.

Don't try to BS the BSer, boys. Kiss kiss!
RM

Last edited:
ERAU2GIA said:
Like 900 hours riding around the pattern in the right seat of a Skyhawk gives you anything more than hemmoroids. Oh I'm so sure.

Every single one of you if approached by a GIA rep with a full scholarship at 260 hours and a fresh commercial license would have broken your necks to pack up.

Don't try to BS the BSer, boys. Kiss kiss!
RM

Keep living in dream land.

Latest resources

Back