Should have paid Gulfstream

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL_128 said:
I don't know, Rhoid (and now IHaveAPension) never really amused me that much. You want some good troll entertainment then look no further than TabExpress_FO and my all-time personal favorite: The Guat. Now that's some classic stuff. :)

Actually, these screen names are all the same dude... at least that's what Rhoid admitted to in his last post on Apr 13. Listed below is that post, where he (Rhoid) claimed to be all of the above, and then got banned. But he's baaaaack....

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=588774#post588774

I do have a job at a major. And to come clean, I am the now banned The Guat, I am the now banned TabExpressF/O, I am the now banned GuppyKiller and will probably get banned for being the Rhoid as well. I have certainly enjoyed baiting all of you over the years. You guys are too easy. You believe most everything on this board and frankly I do it because I am bored sitting around the crash pad wishing I had another job doing something I really enjoy, because flying for a major airine certainly isn't it. I hope that you all eventually make it to your career goal.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

Posted by UAL78

Thank you Rhoid for making my decisions a little easier regarding banning posters. I know I gave you a little slack because I thought you were young (and dumb). Now, I don't know if you're young. Since the cornerstone of aviation is credibility and being able to trust what your peers are telling you is correct, you've taken advantage of a long-earned trust. We thought you were who you said you were. You've been dishonest and disingenuous with the rest of the participants for your own amusement. I'm going to stop giving the benefit of the doubt to idiots from now on. May you be the first to enjoy the results of my policy. If you do (as you say) fly for a major (and why should we believe you?) why don't you grow up?

UAL78

GIA Big Iron said:
Well all I know is that you cannot beat the training and experience purchased from Gulfstream Int'l Airlines. We are some of the finest pilots on Earth. If you don't believe me, just check out some of the discussion threads on Airliners.net.

Just yesterday while piloting the COMPLEX EMB-120, I landed so smoothly that a passenger remarked, "Nice landing." - Doesn't happen very often. But when you have the experience I have, of course GIA pilots are being hired into the 757-600.

Don't act like you're hot $hit. Most of the people writing on this board went to college and then paid they're dues CFIing or flying Checks around. OK, so you got a break in life and daddy hooked you up; but don't get on this board showing how naive your really are. Your a$$ may be furlwd in the near future!! Good luck getting those letters of Recommendation.

BlackPilot628 said:
Don't act like you're hot $hit. Most of the people writing on this board went to college and then paid they're dues CFIing or flying Checks around. OK, so you got a break in life and daddy hooked you up; but don't get on this board showing how naive your really are. Your a$$ may be furlwd in the near future!! Good luck getting those letters of Recommendation.

Tough talk and bad spelling from a person that doesn't get the joke.

Last edited:
BlackPilot628 said:

From Google's definition of Internet Troll: [size=-1]An Internet troll is either a person who sends messages on the Internet hoping to entice other users in to angry or fruitless responses, or a message sent by such a person. The term derives from the phrase "trolling for newbies" and ultimately from trolling for fish; it first appeared on Usenet.

Looks like you fell for it.
[/size]

Sorry. I didn't know it was a joke. This has been going around our crew rooms, so I thought it was the one. Must be someone else out there.

BlackPilot628 said:

Yeah bro. Looks like you fell hook line and sinker. It's flamebait my man. You in the 170 sims yet?

Truckdriver said:
The CAL newhire class of 6/21 included a 25 year from Gulfstream. He was awarded EWR 757/767 FO right out of class. I'm sure this story will be in every flying magazine for the next decade and will help their PFT business go through the roof. This makes me sick---and jealous!!

It's not sick if he earned it. I know a guy that flew for GIA as well and he was hired by AA at the age of 25. He had about 5200 total and a bs when he was hired, wasn't related to any execs or anything but he had been an intern for them.

NickASA said:
It's not sick if he earned it. I know a guy that flew for GIA as well and he was hired by AA at the age of 25. He had about 5200 total and a bs when he was hired, wasn't related to any execs or anything but he had been an intern for them.

How did he get so much flight time while still getting his degree? That guy must have worked his tail off.

PCL_128 said:
How did he get so much flight time while still getting his degree? That guy must have worked his tail off.

Yeah really did and he earned what he has now. I believe he graduated from a 4 year aviation school, borrowed whatever the asking price was at GIA at the time and went to work there, he had to wait longer than most to upgrade and slid into the big A in early 2000. Sometimes good things happen to good people.

Latest resources

Back