Shortest Updgrade Time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

paulsalem

I swear I've seen this same question on this board somewhere, but can find it, so I will ask again...

What regional has the shortest upgrade time? And how long is it.

paulsalem said:
I swear I've seen this same question on this board somewhere, but can find it, so I will ask again...

What regional has the shortest upgrade time? And how long is it.
It's Eagle, 10.5 years!

..... Pick a good regional because it will be years before any major hires and a fast upgrade does not matter if you are going to be there 6-8 years....

dogg said:
..... Pick a good regional because it will be years before any major hires and a fast upgrade does not matter if you are going to be there 6-8 years....
I agree...upgrade or not, you're going to be there a while. Get on someplace where you will be at least somewhat happy.

dogg said:
Not looking to be there more than 2 years.

Not planning on going to a major.

Well, for the shortest upgrade time... start your own airline and hire yourself as an off the street captain.

Corporate Express up in BNA is probably one of your best options if you simply want turbine PIC ASAP. They fly J32's mostly out of STL as "American Connection". I still doubt you could get in and out of there in 2 years though.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back