Apr 28, 2009
Frontier Airlines Reports Fifth Consecutive Monthly Operating Profit

May 28, 2009
Frontier Airlines Begins New Fiscal Year With $2.4 Million Net Profit in April

Jun 25, 2009
Frontier Airlines Reports May Net Profit of $1.1 Million

Sounds great!

Oh, why are they in bankruptcy?

I know its the credit-card company's fault.

Sounds great!

Oh, why are they in bankruptcy?

I know its the credit-card company's fault.

Looks like they have a nice little turn around going on at Frontier. Not quite the desperate fire sale some might think. Coming out of BK they might give SWA a bit of competition, which is probably why SWA wants to buy them.

Why would a DAL pilot be so interested? Sounds like someone was turned down at WN (FDJ2) and is trying to put the screws to the Dallas crew. Someone's angry her career didn't pan out as she expected.

Why would a DAL pilot be so interested? Sounds like someone was turned down at WN (FDJ2) and is trying to put the screws to the Dallas crew.

Number one, I never applied to SWA, and number two, I'm in no position to "put the screws to the Dallas crew". I just don't like the bullying attempt to deny a pilot group their rights. Nice try at changing the subject though.

rights like what? they will have a job....just may be at a different senority han they are used to

Number one, I never applied to SWA, and number two, I'm in no position to "put the screws to the Dallas crew". I just don't like the bullying attempt to deny a pilot group their rights. Nice try at changing the subject though.

Heyas FDJ,

Don't bother. They get cranky when their Jedi Mind Trick doesn't work on anyone outside of Texas.

If it's such a good deal, it will happen with, or without, employee support. Heck, the pilots just rejected a TA! What better revenge?

Nu

If it's such a good deal, it will happen with, or without, employee support. Heck, the pilots just rejected a TA! What better revenge?

Nu

I've thought about that too. Could just be a faint to get their eyes off the ball, panic the hurd, drive the price of Frontier up, get into their books. Lots of possiblities besides an acquisition.

That being said, it probably is a legitimate offer, and if they truly want it, they'll do it. Nothing really stopping them. A-M LPPs will determine the seniority list if they can't work it out amicably.

Latest resources

Back