Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

vja217

Richmond, VA
Happened earlier today. Turn on TV. Multiple victims. Something at the EL AL ticket counter.

Looks like a disgruntled employee and the El All sec guy shot him. He was shooting people because he lost his job. At least that is what the news is reporting.

Where did you hear that? I've been bouncing between Fox News and MSNBC and haven't heard anything about a disgruntled employee. Lots of rumors, little fact. Sounds like the airline industry eh?

Heard it from an interview with one of the security guards that was near by. Not the one who shot the guy. I think what we really have here is a out of control media. Instead or reporting, they are surmiseing. Guess I fell for it. We will probably find out later today.;)

I must say i am somewhat impressed that they shot the guy before a big hostage situation or something like that. At least we dont have to sit by and watch this mans trial, his justice has been served.

I guess I'm not aloud to refer to the terrorist that attacked these people as a FRIGGIN RAGHEAD!!! Funny how all the Sept 11 hijackers were all FRIGGIN RAGHEADS, and all of the Suicide Bombers in Israel are FRIGGIN RAGHEADS. So, if I'm on an airplane and some nut job is trying to pull something the first person I will suspect is a FRIGGIN RAGHEAD. That's not a racist statement, it's an intelligent statement. Remember the definition of learning? "A change in behavior due to experience".

Ah yes, the AP is reporting the the shooter is an Egyptian male, hmmmm yet another male muslim militant mostly between the ages of 17 and 40..hmmm.. (ok he's 41). Reminds me of a post a couple weeks back..

Ah yes, the peaceful, loving religion of Islam!

I think our founding fathers were correct to hold true to idea of freedom of religion, but this shi+ has gone too far. I bet they'd be spinning in their graves if they knew what these a$$holes do in the name of God (read Allah). I don't think that it was their intention to protect these rat-ba$tards when they drafted the Bill of Rights. Hey, let's say someone started a religion in which one of the basic tenets was to sacrifice children atop pyramids... "Oh, but we are killing in the name of God and we will be rewarded for our goodness." Think that would be allowed?

Here's a novel idea... get and/or keep them out of the country... and leave them out. "Sorry, sir, but you're from (fill in Middle Eastern Country Name here), and as such you cannot enter the United States." FLYnMONKEYS has it right... it was ARABS who blew up the WTC in 1993, it was ARABS who bombed the Khobar (sp?) Towers, it was ARABS who bombed the embassies in Africa, it was ARABS who blew up the USS Cole, and it was ARABS who attacked the US on Sept. 11th!!! Gee... does anyone else see a connection here?

But, the politically-correct leftists in this country abhor the idea of profiling. *GASP* "Oh no, we can't profile... we wouldn't want to hurt their self-esteem. Besides, it's not fair."

Political-correctness is going to get more people in this country KILLED!! It's only a matter of time.

Okay, I'm going to relinquish the soap-box and take a few deep breaths!

RightBettor

FLYnMONKEYS said:
I guess I'm not aloud to refer to the terrorist that attacked these people as a FRIGGIN RAGHEAD!!! Funny how all the Sept 11 hijackers were all FRIGGIN RAGHEADS, and all of the Suicide Bombers in Israel are FRIGGIN RAGHEADS. So, if I'm on an airplane and some nut job is trying to pull something the first person I will suspect is a FRIGGIN RAGHEAD. That's not a racist statement, it's an intelligent statement. Remember the definition of learning? "A change in behavior due to experience".

You are "aloud" to say or type anything you want. Folks are also "allowed" to form their judgements about the type of person you are, based on those things you choose to say and type. While your observations may or may not be correct, the manner in which you choose to express those observations leads others to the conclusion that you are a "FRIGGIN insensitive, and bigoted horse's ass.

Again, that may or may not be the case, but based on the way you choose to express yourself, that is what they will infer.

Latest resources

Back