Shooting at LAX Int'l Terminal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MetroSheriff said:

You are "aloud" to say or type anything you want. Folks are also "allowed" to form their judgements about the type of person you are, based on those things you choose to say and type. While your observations may or may not be correct, the manner in which you choose to express those observations leads others to the conclusion that you are a "FRIGGIN insensitive, and bigoted horse's ass.

Again, that may or may not be the case, but based on the way you choose to express yourself, that is what they will infer.

OK miss Crabtree you got me on my English.

Metro, I don't care what you think about my feelings towards the people who have killed so many innocent people. In the 30's and 40's they had a name for them.....Nazi. Now........well let's just say that Friggin Raghead is about as mild as I can come up with. What you don't know is that the moderator took out a post in which I used the term Friggin Raghead, so I decided to send him a mssg assuming it would be removed. It wasn't. That suits me fine, I had a dream job and now it's gone...for now anyway. Guess who is responsible for me getting furloughed.......? Hey since you are so good at English can you help me with my resume?

FLYnMONKEYS said:

That suits me fine, I had a dream job and now it's gone...for now anyway. Guess who is responsible for me getting furloughed.......? Hey since you are so good at English can you help me with my resume?

Guess who??? Management. That's who. Using 9/11 as a convenient excuse for there lack of ability to run huge multi-billion dollar a year corporations in a global economy while reaping HUGE personal monetary rewards for their lack of ability. I think the appropriate term is "grave-dancing", and they are reprehensible for doing such. Lumping the misfortune on those who got them where they are in the first place (labor...pilots, F/As, ramper, ticket agents, CSAs, fuelers, etc., etc., etc.) when the inevitable misforture of a down business cycle hits them, is what they do best.

I do not think 85 year old ladies should be strip-seacrched, I am not against racial profiling. I am well aware of who is responsible for the despicable acts of terror against the U.S. and other soveriegn nations. However, I would question what positive result may come of otherwise mature and open minded Americans stooping to bigotted rhetoric and the slinging of racial epithets.

As long as you mention the Nazis...Was it not Adolf Hitler, in an effort to instill a sense of nationalism, (not to mention quench his own desire for dictatorial power) that villainized the Jews and began a campaign of terror that resulted in the death of so many millions of innocent people because of the ehtnicity or religious beliefs.

While some of your feelings may be valid, slurs and racial bigotry is really not the answer...that was point. Take from it what you will.

Latest resources

Back