• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shoes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Try the John Lobb "Monkstrap" model. I just love mine and at $650 bucks a shot, they are TOTALLY worth it. Of course, the pilots won't know the difference as we tend to be tone deaf to these things, but the flight attendants will oohhh and aahhh...all the way back to your room. Shoes are important boys, the girls notice!!!

Last edited:
Wildmanny -- haaaaaa. Good thing you clarified "girls." Something tells me at jb, the "dudes" would notice more than the chics.

Try Dockers shoes. They are airport friendly (nylon shank), they are stylish (for you wildmanny) and I think I paid about 55 bux.

If only I knew that your shoes could get you laid. I would stop all this working out and eating healthy etc.

I have a pair af eccos and the model 3170 Justin ropers. Both get through security with no problems and the eccos are the lightest pair of shoes I've ever worn. Soles last forever also.

Just an alternative opinion about Eccos. Don't know why, but I have the kind of feet where every new shoe (except sneakers) needs to be broken-in extensively with the use of moleskin on my heels. Usually two to three weeks does it. I've been wearing the moleskin on my Eccos for months now trying to be able to wear them without getting blisters. I guess it's their sturdiness that makes them harder to break in. No pair of shoes is worth this much trouble. If only I could wear them without protection I'm sure I'd love 'em.

Ecco slip on. comfortable, fit well, no security ding.

paid $70 on sale at Dillard's. worth every penny. the soles do last forever and they hold a nice shine.

Wildmanny said:
Try the John Lobb "Monkstrap" model. I just love mine and at $650 bucks a shot, they are TOTALLY worth it. Of course, the pilots won't know the difference as we tend to be tone deaf to these things, but the flight attendants will oohhh and aahhh...all the way back to your room. Shoes are important boys, the girls notice!!!

Now that's one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Thanks

Latest resources

Back