• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sheppard air written!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone has any info about a written test call "Sheppard Air"?? Where can we find this book? Apperantly is getting great reviews for interviews written test. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

The owner was an instructor of mine in pilot training....a true class act. Check out his website, if he can't get it done for you, he will find someone who can!

best $75 I've ever spent. Studied for 8 hours total, only took 28 minutes for the test, including a $hit break. the proctor looked at me funny when I didn't have a calculator or e6b when I walked in. 90%.

I wish I'd missed one more question, they supposedly refund your money if you don't make a 90.

Last edited:
Yeah, because buying the book and studying (actually learning the subject matter so that you understand it) the material is O so much harder. Yet another reason this profession is worse with every passing day, any d-bag can now memorize a bank of 800 questions and come out with a 90%.

Yeah, because buying the book and studying (actually learning the subject matter so that you understand it) the material is O so much harder. Yet another reason this profession is worse with every passing day, any d-bag can now memorize a bank of 800 questions and come out with a 90%.

Yeah, because Loran, flight engineers, eyeballing the MAC of a 727 with 50k of fuel, and the reserve fuel rules for a piston-powered flag operations within the Continental US are SOOOO relevant.

Yeah, because Loran, flight engineers, eyeballing the MAC of a 727 with 50k of fuel, and the reserve fuel rules for a piston-powered flag operations within the Continental US are SOOOO relevant.

Ding ding ding! Just make sure you look at the columns for the Boeing 720 take-off performance to make sure that you have the water-injection on and the turbo-intercooler off.

Ding ding ding! Just make sure you look at the columns for the Boeing 720 take-off performance to make sure that you have the water-injection on and the turbo-intercooler off.

Me too! and also the which way are you headed on the HSI and what arrow are you in regards to the LOC. I split the cost of this with a crashpad buddy during the 06-07 bad times at XJ studied on my laptop during the scheduling abuse getting DHed between MSP-DTW-MEM got a 93% its a great deal.

Are you kidding me?

Yea...learning those flight engineer and pallet load/performance questions on the ATP really helped me out...NOT!

I have 30 years experience and I have sat in every seat (including flight engineer) and passing (REPEAT - PASSING) the ATP written is what allowed me to be competitive enough to get hired....not actually learning the test. If a pilot is a true dumbass....the job interview process and technical questions will weed out the weak dicks..

If you are at the point of taking the ATP written, then you know the FAR's.

What is more sad is regional airlines hiring 300 hour wonders to be dead weight in the right seat for slave wages.

Good for you if you actually wasted your time....guess what? The guy siting next to you in the cockpit did not waste his/her time learning the test and still knows just as much or more as you do. Aint life a bitch?

Latest resources

Back