Shallow end of the Brown Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Okaythen

Well, I've been looking here on the site for news regarding UPS pool activity, but the news came in the form of a phone call this morning. I got the contingent offer for a class sometime around the end of August or early September (TBD). I interviewed mid-June, & got my pool letter less than 2 weeks after that. I'm very grateful for the opportunity and the timing of it all, and wish the best to all of you who are waiting to see that 502 area code on your phone. It's definitely a good feeling when it comes. Now to find a way to get to SDF by Monday for the physical.

OK

I'm not sure I would be swimming in a Brown Pool! Yet, in reference to a UPS job, then congrats!

Okaythen said:
It's definitely a good feeling when it comes.

OK

It's the best feeling!!! Hope to see you in the 18th class. If not see you on campus good luck and CONGRATS!:D

Congrats OK!!

Okaythen said:
Well, I've been looking here on the site for news regarding UPS pool activity, but the news came in the form of a phone call this morning. I got the contingent offer for a class sometime around the end of August or early September (TBD). I interviewed mid-June, & got my pool letter less than 2 weeks after that. I'm very grateful for the opportunity and the timing of it all, and wish the best to all of you who are waiting to see that 502 area code on your phone. It's definitely a good feeling when it comes. Now to find a way to get to SDF by Monday for the physical.

OK

Ok,

I was just about to make my weekly post when I read your good news. Congrats and please don't forget to pass on the poolie poop to your previous pool pals!!

Hawg

Anybody else holding out on us?

Thanks for the kind words, and I will definitely post more info when I find out the stats of the class (as long as I'm not the first to fail the physical).

OK

Called for the physical

Nice job Okay,
I was called for a physical today as well :) . I interviewed late April with pool letter early May. If I don't fail the phys and background then may be in late August class. More classes to follow but still TBD. I'll pass if I hear more later. Good Luck to everyone treading, I hope to meet you soon!
TD

Latest resources

Back