• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Set Your DVRs MON: "Today", "Early Show," & "GMA"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
7:20am et: Lauer reiterated that interview delayed due to the pilot's union (and that he thought that was understandable)...and that they would still have "the first interview" (still talking ONLY abut Sully) and that it would be delayed by "A COUPLE OF DAYS"

I see that it is now CANCELED....just wondering why he would have had to go to DC YIKES

You answered you own question... to be part of the inauguration....

I understand though , you just didn't have the big picture yet. It happens to all of us.

Good question. Why do they put all of their efforts into dividing the pilot group and pursuing dead-end lawsuits? Because they're short-sighted vindictive thugs.

Names? You get back to us will ya?

USAPA has proven all they can do is run out the clock - even when they're losing.

Know what? If Raoul ( or you) is unhappy with Bradford as the president of USAPA, then at the next meeting, he ( or you) should introduce a resolution to recall Bradford.

I'm sure. just like any other pilot union, any member in good standing can introduce a resolution at a meeting.

Then the membership present will vote on that resolution. Raoul ( or you) will find out pretty quickly if he ( or you) has support or if he ( or you) is out in left field.

They are reporting now that Sully is going to replace the chief justice and do the swearing in of Obama.

And why shouldn't he?

(that was a joke for all the emotional types...)

USAPA supporters circle the wagons. Bradford and Sehem can do no wrong. Never question their actions or intentions. Only get your info. from approved USAPA sources and only review USAPA legal sites. Did I miss anything else ? Starting to apply the USAPA stench to a great part of flying lore.

Latest resources

Back