set a record..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

av8tor4239

On the overnight for Day 6.. get to go home tomorrow but we flew 33.2 hours in 6 days on the XL this week....

Take it for what its worth!

I'm at CS and had 41.7 last tour, 46.2 before that and 38.2 before that but week before that 13.4 (mx) My average is just over 34 hours. For some reason I used to think NJ guys worked harder.

Funny, I have been tracking my tours (hours and legs) since Nov because I was curious if I was working harder than my buddys I left behind in the U-boat. They keep calling the XL a slave ship. So here are the stats from the last 9 tours, dating back to November.
hours/legs
18.0/11
14.0/9
14.1/11
12.4/9
15.1/10
17.5/11
19.3/14
21.9/10
17.0/9

4 after midnights, 2 resulting in comp days.

day 5 of 7 I am on 8.7/9

Another month and we are through the busy season. Not to bad.

How about 31 hours

In 5 days in an Army Citation?

No missions! Just screwing around!

Go wherever we want.

We are becoming authorities in the art of the American BBQ.

We have to fly the flying hour program and all but me and my pal are grounded.

13 more months and back to Netjets!

Looking forward to it thanks to all the great improvements S.U. has made since I went on miitary duty.

Rock on NJASAP!

B,
You need to leave the state of texas and come to Carolina and try some of their bbq..
Cant think of a reason to visit FBG?

When you make it back to NJA Ill buy you some beer, not as good as it was at ETIE but not bad. At least its cold.

GUys what about duty? Been averaging over 80 hours of duty per tour? Last tour had 5 12 hour days of stand by at the airport. I d rather fly 7 hours with 10 hours of duty than 12 hours duty at the fbo.

Buddy of mine had a 17 day off line for the month with a 125 hours of duty. (3rd yr Major fo)

Where I had 169 hours of duty with almost 15 days off, and 44 hours flying total for the month.

Who is working harder? I think we need to strive for more time off and more vacation for guys after yr ten.

Last edited:
I'm at CS and had 41.7 last tour, 46.2 before that and 38.2 before that but week before that 13.4 (mx) My average is just over 34 hours. For some reason I used to think NJ guys worked harder.

That has to be the record or close to it. I thought I had it for a while at 35.6/7 but that may take the cake. Hopefully they are feeding you and putting you up at nice hotels because that is a seriously fatiguing schedule.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back