• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seniority Calculator

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude-all bets are off these days... Until Obama leaves the white house and capitalism returns, I think the main question is actually: "Will any of the airlines around today actually still be in business by the time we retire?"

-Seriously-times are gonne get worse.

YEa that is IT. Obama is messing with your Seniority.

What a Bunch Of Morons. When are you people going to understand that as an employee you are at the whim of your employer.

Employer's who are run By Republican capitalist who rape the middle class to keep the Elite Life styles afloat.

Better than we are now. Last I checked when the last admin was in office I actually moved up in seniority and upgraded!
Yea and my Seniority Number Vanished at the hands of a Crooked Wallstreet trader who hid behind Bankruptcy laws while removing his debt and walked away with more that they started with in less than 2 years.

"Most members think the earth is 6000 years old", how did your intellectual curiosity come up with this one. This sounds like its coming from someone in the party that thinks spending tons of money and pushing up the debt wont affect the value of the dollar. Most don't give a rats ass how old someone thinks the earth is whether they think it's 6000 years old or like Sagan thinks its "billions" of years old. If analyzing how political party members age the earth is, is your thing you need to get a life.......Seriously.

Actually, it is relevant. If the Repubs actually believe in the Christian conceit that the Earth is only 6000 years old (and polls had shown that most GOP'ers do) then it is indicative of the GOP' ers' intellectual capacity....or lack thereof. Such superstitions are insidious to science and freedom from religion because their goal is to force their beliefs into public policy. ala; the Kansas school board evolution debacle.

Last edited:
Actually, it is relevant. If the Repubs actually believe in the Christian conceit that the Earth is only 6000 years old (and polls had shown that most GOP'ers do) then it is indicative of the GOP' ers' intellectual capacity....or lack thereof. Such superstitions are insidious to science and freedom from religion because their goal is to force their beliefs into public policy. ala; the Kansas school board evolution debacle.

We may have complete faith in a God created world yes. On the other hand you have complete faith in organisims bumping into each other and by complete chance creating everything you see. The human body is so complex, the world is so complex, and yet you believe by it all happened by chance.

I believe both theories eqaully require massive amounts of FAITH. Some just chose to ingnore that fact.

Organisms need to do more than "bump" into each other.

You do know where babies come from, right?

Is it a matter of "Faith" when your a/p takes off? Or was it a lot of scientists and engineers who laid aside 'God did it' and figured it out?

It doesn’t matter the world is going to end on 2012 anyway

Seniority calculator, anyone, anyone, Buehler, Buehler.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Champ 42272

We may have complete faith in a God created world yes. On the other hand you have complete faith in organisims bumping into each other and by complete chance creating everything you see. The human body is so complex, the world is so complex, and yet you believe by it all happened by chance..

Or perhaps God knew that orgamisms could bump together and create life, and knew enough to stay out of the way and allow nature to dictate the progression of life on our planet and in the universe. What kills me is that your average christian nut would rather believe the bible than science in determining the age of the Earth.

Latest resources

Back