• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Senile Iceman terrorizes JFK

glasspilot

Total Time
9K'ish
What? He's only 4 years past mandatory retirement. Spring Chicken...what could go wrong?

LowlyPropCapt

PBR For Life, and Beyond!
Total Time
8000+
I love the thread title... You sound like you should write headlines for the NY Post!

Congrats! You win "Thread Title of the Day!" I award you 10,000 Internets!

Paul R. Smith

Fender Bender
Total Time
4:30
Age 70....
remember this one if someone thinks that American pilots are just "living longer, healthier lives".

FmrFreightDog

Py-lote
Total Time
As much as I despise the rise in the retirement age, let's not have too much fun at this guy's expense. Joke about senility all you want, but until you've seen it utterly consume a loved one to the point that you don't even recognize their personality anymore you won't understand how painful is can be.

Having said that..... Retire, you old farts!!!

And... having said that... don't make fun of older people. You'll see it in your family one day, and you'll be there one day yourself.