• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Senator Strom Thurmond Dies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He had a change of heart.. so what??? Would you jump on the hitler bandwagon if he had a change of heart? Granted, this guy didn't kill anyone and the comparison is a stretch, but they both thought of anyone not exactly like them as third class people.

Did you know you can re-arrange the letters of "Strom Thurmond" to read "Don't rot, Mr. Mush"?

Too late, he did.

Crash- Who operates that SD3-30? Classic photo!!

wil said:
Crash- Who operates that SD3-30? Classic photo!!

Was wondering the same thing myself, except I think it's a skyvan, not an sd3. Great Paint job, I bet it's a jump plane

Darn...secret's out. :(
Was gonna say i took that pic myself.

I have the large version saved on my computer, so it was pretty easy to track down the pictures.

It is a real shame that someone would are happy that Sen. Thurmond has passed. How do you know his change was not sincere? Did you ever meet the man? He would not be the first southern political figure to have a change of hear about segregation. George Wallace also had a change of heart. Thurmond served his country since the 2nd world war. until almost the day he died. You should show a little respect. Cherplt you should be ashamed.

And will slick willie does go, I will show him the proper respect. Even though i dislike his political views more than anyone, he was still president. And that deserves some respect.

Dead??? **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** I thought he was already dead. I was under the impression the last few years of his political life was some sort of "Weekend at Bernies" type stunt. I figured the old guy just started to smell too much so they pulled the plug on the act. So what was the smell all about then? Was he also French?

I hear chperpilot hates racism so much..

He's going to buy some land...donate it to some American indians and hop a one way flight to Europe.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back