• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

sen tom daschle's air force experience?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not to mention he fulfilled his military obligation much more completely than our current commander in ch....
With the assumption that you have no military service (since you didn't list it) you should think about holding back critiques of time people HAVE spent serving.

By the way, just so you know, the military in South Dakota is generally EMBARRASED that Tom Daschle represents their state. Military service don't mean squat when you put your own political agenda in front of the welfare of a nation.

How can I speak for the members of the military in SD? I used to be one...and never heard a single positive remard about him.

Anyone that supports TD needs to seriously think for a minute if he really has the country's best interest in mind. I'll say it...I'd even vote for Gore before this weasel.

Hey boy and 350

Thank God they are the minority here!
When D talks, I really get sick when I here is whiney, unpatriotic, politicaly motivated, devious voice. He literaly makes me sick! His carreer (I feel) is over. :mad:

DNRA

And your point would be, WHAT???
Facts please!:rolleyes:

I'd rather listen to a liberal turd than a conservative windbag like Trent Lott.
That may be so, but are you sure you want it to be that dipsh!t?
There HAS to be better democrats than THAT GUY that you can cherish.

Av8instyle,

I'm not critiqueing the "time people HAVE spent serving"--I'm criticizing the fact that our current president claims to be an incredible patriot when he shirked his military obligation. I couldn't care less if he had had a legitimate reason to avoid service, but to enlist and shirk *and* to preach patriotism is hypocrisy.

That's all. It has nothing to do with my military service or lack therof (of which you have no idea).

Daschle is consumed with jealousy. He wants the oval office, but will likely never see it. Thank God. Does anyone else think that his soft-spoken style is a total put-on? I do.

Pardon me...point of correction.

President G W Bush did serve during the Vietnam era. He was a USAF pilot, serving with the TXANG. For thos of you deprived of a good education, with revised history books, Texas, Maine, and Florida Air National Guards were charged with the home defense in the 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's when we were engaged in the cold war. Their F 102 fighters were on 24/7 alert to intercept the constant flights of TU95 Bear bombers.

President Bush voluntered to go to combat in Vietnam, but was turned down because he didn't have the required flight time for the combat tour. Therefore he continued the home defense deployment. Where do you think the words "Homeland Defense" came from?

Ok, continue to bicker among yourselve, just wanted to make a correction of the truth.

Cry Baby

Daschle is consumed with jealousy. He wants the oval office, but will likely never see it. Thank God. Does anyone else think that his soft-spoken style is a total put-on? I do.

That is not soft spoken, that is a flat out whine. He and Gephardt (sp?) drive me nuts when they try to play the emotions of the vulnerable. Talk about a twist. Fortunately he does more harm to himself and the Dem's than anything else.:eek:

Latest resources

Back