Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

payton

Do you still have mulitple problems?
I have read all the posts in the past, but most are well over a year old.
Do they pump the pilots full of promises and then do nothing?

Thanks in advance

Do you still have mulitple problems?
I have read all the posts in the past, but most are well over a year old.
Do they pump the pilots full of promises and then do nothing?

Thanks in advance

Last I heard....
YES
YES
YES

Segrave

I lived not far from kinston for a year. Just moved. I'll put it this way. I know the DO and he offered me an interview. I was CFIing at the time. After talking to one of their pilots I didn't even interview. It is that bad. On the upside I was told they are adding 30+ planes so there might be some potential for growth. I think the previous threads still hold true though. Hope this helps!

Big Question

I lived not far from kinston for a year. Just moved. I'll put it this way. I know the DO and he offered me an interview. I was CFIing at the time. After talking to one of their pilots I didn't even interview. It is that bad. On the upside I was told they are adding 30+ planes so there might be some potential for growth. I think the previous threads still hold true though. Hope this helps!

If this outfit has not changed its ways,then how are they going to crew 30 plus additional aircraft???It makes no sense at all.No pilot on this thread has practically anything good to say about them.The impression I get is that they are a BOTTOMFEEDER!!!!!

If this outfit has not changed its ways,then how are they going to crew 30 plus additional aircraft???It makes no sense at all.No pilot on this thread has practically anything good to say about them.The impression I get is that they are a BOTTOMFEEDER!!!!!

What do you mean it makes no sense at all? How do Mesa, PSA, Great Lakes, etc. etc. get pilots?

What do you mean it makes no sense at all? How do Mesa, PSA, Great Lakes, etc. etc. get pilots?

B/c Pilots are whores. At least that what i keep hearing.

30 more aircraft? Doubt it.

Does Jody still work there?

Latest resources

Back