• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

seeking aerial photo job,Bos area?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Check into Northern States Aviation in New York if that is not too far or Land Care (I don't know if it one word or two) in Itasca, NY. I would check into them in that order. If you have any mroe questions fire away.

Way2Broke said:
Check into Northern States Aviation in New York if that is not too far or Land Care (I don't know if it one word or two) in Itasca, NY. I would check into them in that order. If you have any mroe questions fire away.

I work for Landcare right now and tomorrow will be my last day for awhile unfortunately. They do work for a company called Pictometry and most if not all the work is done during the fall and winter. I've been lucky to keep flying this long into the summer but the work has run out so I'll be heading home until something pops up during July. This is truly one of the best jobs I've ever had. The company is great and they put a lot of trust in you. All you have to do is your job and they're happy. I could tell you all sorts of stuff about the company, the lifestyle etc. but it's kind of moot right now.
That's not to say that no companies are hiring right now...I just know that Northern States, like Landcare, gets nearly all their business from Pictometry who has no jobs for us right now.
If you find anything let me know! I need 98.7 more hours! :(

Piper, shooting for that 135 mins eh? Where are you looking to go?

Way2Broke said:
Piper, shooting for that 135 mins eh? Where are you looking to go?

Absolutely! Looking to do some single pilot stuff anywhere that I can pass the interview. Maybe RAM for the quick upgrade or Airnow since I have some Caravan time. So close but yet so far. The work ended with 1200 in sight. Thus is the life in aviation right?

Latest resources

Back