Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

See what happens when you give idiots a "badge"...?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In the TSA's brilliant response the guy has probably been promoted to the position of trying to break into and damage aircraft that cannot by regulation actually have a lock.

Too
Stupid for
Arbies'

"Federal Agent" Arrested At GABP

Claiming he was a federal agent couldn't keep a Chicago man from being arrested at Great American Ball Park on Saturday.

According to court records, when a concession employees working the View Level refused to serve Rafael Rosario, 26, he asked two more times.

When Cincinnati Police asked to see Rosario’s I.D., he tensed up and claimed he was a federal agent and the officer had no right to see his I.D. Records show Rosario is employed by the Transportation Safety Administration at O’Hare Airport in Chicago.

Police say Rosario gave them an Illinois state drivers license, not a federal I.D. Police note he refused to cooperate with officers and had blood shot eyes and they could smell alcohol. He was also wearing a red Cubs shirt, and blue Cubs hat.

Rosario is charged with disorderly conduct while intoxicated, he's scheduled to be arranged Monday afternoon.

--------------------------------------------------

I wonder what they are going to do at his [sic] 'arrangement'?

He was just following TSA procedures. If anything, the law enforcement involved should be fined for not including "impersonating a federal agent" on the list of charges.

-Brett

he refused to cooperate with officers and had blood shot eyes and they could smell alcohol. He was also wearing a red Cubs shirt, and blue Cubs hat.
Sounds like your typical Wrigley Field bleacher bum.

Then again if I had to watch my team choke it away year after year for 100 years, I would be the same way. They are trying to choke it away again this year.

Don't Fret Cub fans, 100 years isn't that long.

Last edited:
In the 2 day ground school, do they teach the agents that pilots actually have an extensive background check and that most are not crack heads and that they're actually the last line of defense in airplane security? Also do they make a special emphasis on making flight crew experience through the security gate as miserable as possible? With or without a uniform? Always wanted to ask this but feared being arrested.

I haven't been given a hard time while in uniform in over a year...

Latest resources

Back